Sunday, July 27, 2008

DANGER DANGER 2 Year Old Loose!!!

We are going to change his middle name to TROUBLE! Look how cute and innocent he looks with his new friend the steam cleaner. This week for some reason my sweet little boy has lost his mind. He has dumped 2 bags of goldfish, one bag of Chinese noodles, one container of salt, a bottle of baby oil and a very large bottle of bubble bath on the floor, toys, couch you name it. Maybe the floor looked too clean who knows. When asked why he just says "don't know" followed by a "no timeout"! Friday he took the bottle of baby oil and sprayed it all over the toy room. Luckily on plastic toys that could be washed and not a drop on the carpet but plenty down the vent. So if it stinks when the heat turns on this winter Sorry. Today as we were getting ready to head for church I rounded the corner to find a whole bottle of Bubble Bath poured on the stairs. Jason spent the next 3 hours cleaning it which proved to be difficult with all the bubbles. So after some investigating he read that salt would stop the bubbles. After filling the steam cleaner with salt water he left the salt container on the counter. Only to find 5 minutes later the kitchen covered in salt! I guess we'll have to keep him tied to us from now on. Good thing he's pretty cute!

6 comments:

Angie said...

Welcome to the blogging world Natalei!!! It's about time!!! :) Love the pictures and the look of your blog. You'll get the hang of it, looks like you already do.

If I don't see you at playgroup, see ya on Friday night. :)

Stacie and Darren said...

Natalei, it looks good, ya figured it all out. Dylan aka Trouble boy does look pretty cute in his picture, aghh yes, gotta love kids.

Keli said...

Ah this makes me feel so much better! Atleast I know my boys are not the only ones out there who can make a mess of anything they get there hands on. I added you to our blog....it's about time. :)

The Barton Family said...

Ha ha, I am laughing and so glad I don't have boys! You are tough enough to handle all that- more so than me! I found your blog on Valerie's. Glad I came across it. I have thought about you nad wondered how you are doing. Karen updates me when we talk. Looks like all is well! Take care, I am adding you to my favs, so I can harass you on your blog!! Love and Miss You!!

Anonymous said...

I feel your pain. Bryan (age 3)poured baby shampoo all over a new area rug we had. Hate to tell you this, but the areas that had the shampoo on it were dirt magnets from then on. On the plus side, he looks like a happy little bugger! See you soon. BTW, where did you get the cute background for your blog???

jkhuber said...

Hey Natalei,
I got to your blog off of Danielle's. It's good to see what you've been up to! I've lost your email address so if you send me an email, I'll send an invite for you to see my blog. kristen@hubernet.com

Take care,
Kristen