Friday, April 10, 2009

Spring Break in Utah

The kids and I went to Utah for a week of spring break. We had a lot of fun catching up with friends. We were able to go to Baleigh's baptism. I am not so good at taking pictures when it's just me and all the kids but we did get a few at the Tree house museum and a few are from my camera so sorry about the quality. We met one of my best friends Bryn and her kids there at let the kids run wild. They all had a lot of fun. Thanks to all our Utah friends for making time to see us. We hope to see ya soon again!
Talise Lindorf, Aaron and Baleigh Ames
These are the only pictures I got at the Baptism. I forgot the camera so used my phone. Talise is Aaron and Baleigh's friend from Colorado and Baleigh is the one that got baptised.

This is chewie in his car seat. Yes I know why does the dog need a car seat? Well he likes to be on my lap and the Cops do not appreciate that so to keep him out of the way i bought him this. It hooks over the seat and to his collar. He didn't love it but it kept him safe!


Landon sleeping with Chewie!


Playing the huge drums at the museum.

In the oval office at the museum. They are counting the days till they get to go to the real white house in June.



Dylan driving the Fire Truck!


The outfit to go with the Truck!

1 comment:

Keli said...

We are glad we got to see you guys even if it was just a short visit. Thanks for making the trek all the way up for the Baptism. Wish we could have joined you at the Treehouse, my kids love that place. Tell Jason we missed him and next time he needs to come!